20部经典英文电影对白

发布时间:2013-10-07 12:01:22   来源:文档文库   
字号:

20部经典英文电影对白

1.《乱世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克号》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正传》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》

"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》

“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》

"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the worldshe walks into mine.

11.《我不是天使》

It’s not the men in your life that countsit’s the life in your men.

12.《地狱的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

13.《鸭子汤》

I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughtsI’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》

Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchybaby.

15.《美梦成真》

The end is only the beginning.

16. Phenomenon

“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”

“ No I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

17.《日出之前》

If there's any kind of magic in this world it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something

18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》

--I thought you were gone.

--Without you,never

19.《教父》

Never let anyone know what you are thinking.

20.《美国派3

Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !

Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

具体分析:



背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市湾城,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。

下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。

语言点:1“nexttoimpossible”直译为与不可能只差一点,直白说就是几乎是不可能的“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如Therewasverylittletrafficandittooknexttonotimetogethome.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,Iboughtthisvasefornexttonothingatanantiquesmarket.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是几乎等于零,而是说不比任何人差,是最好的2“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有有活力的、灵活的之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为使某物充满活力。例如:Thepopmusicgingereduptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)

顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有够姜一词,通常用来形容某人狠辣,不易对付等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有够姜四小强的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3“meatwagon”原意为送肉食品的马车。但在美国俚语中有救护车的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。





StarskyNothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.

HutchinsonAll right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.

StarskyHey, stop it.

HutchinsonYou gotta be very ginger.

StarskyHey!

HutchinsonYou point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.

StarskyAll right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

1Franklymy dearI dont give a damn.



坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939



    2Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse.



我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972



    3You dont understandIcoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebodyinstead of a bumwhich is what I am.



你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954

    4TotoIve got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore.



托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939

    5Heres looking at youkid.



就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942 



    6Go aheadmake my day.



来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983 



    7All rightMr.DeMilleIm ready for my closeup.



好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950 



    8May the Force be with you.



愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977



    9Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpy night.



系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950



   10You talking to me



你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976 



   12I love the smell of napalm in the morning.



我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979 



   13Love means never having to say youre sorry.

   爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970



   18Made itMaTop of the world

   好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949



   19Im as mad as helland Im not going to take this anymore

   我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976



   20LouisI think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

   路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942



   22Bond.James Bond.

   邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962



   23Theres no place like home.

   没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939



   24I am bigIts the pictures that got small.

   我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950



   25Show me the money

   让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996



   28Play itSam. PlayAs Time Goes By.

   弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942



   29You cant handle the truth

   你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992



   30I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932



   31After alltomorrow is another day

   毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939



   33Ill have what shes having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989



   37Ill be back.

   我会回来的。(《终结者》1984



   38TodayI consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

   现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942



   40Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what youre gonna get.

   妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 







   43Well always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942



   46OhJerrydont lets ask for the moon.We have the stars.

   噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942



   48Wellnobodys perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959



   51Youve got to ask yourself one question″Do I feel lucky″Welldo yapunk

   你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971



   52You had me at″hello.″当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996



   54Theres no crying in baseball

   在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992



   56A boys best friend is his mother.

   一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960



   57Greedfor lack of a better wordis good.

   没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987



   58Keep your friends closebut your enemies closer.

   亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II1974



   59As God is my witnessIll never be hungry again.

   上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939



   63Mrs.Robinsonyoure trying to seduceme.Arent you

   罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967



   67Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the worldshe walks into mine.

   世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942



   71Wait a minutewait a minute.You aint heard nothinyet

   等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927



   75I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

   我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951



   83Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

   快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931



   94I feel the needthe need for speed

   我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986



   95Carpe diem. Seize the dayboys. Make your lives extraordinary.

   人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989



   100Im king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/d8cf9367be1e650e52ea99f0.html

《20部经典英文电影对白.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式