酒店常用英语汇总

发布时间:2018-06-28 20:57:49   来源:文档文库   
字号:

酒店常用英语汇总

English for Front Office Dept.前厅部常用英语

1Good morning/ Good afternoon /Good evening !早上好/下午好/晚上好!

2Welcome to Ravi Shinger International Hotel下午好!欢迎光临诺威香卡国际酒店。

3How may I help you ?请问有什么可以帮到您?

4May I know your name ,please ?请问贵姓?

5Do you have a reservation with us?请问您预订了房间了吗?

6I’ll check our room availability 我来查一下是否有空房间。

7Just a moment ,Please请稍等

8I'm sorry. We have no record of a booking in your name.对不起,我们没有以您的名义预订的房间记录。

9We have standard rooms, single rooms, Garden suite and presidential suite.我们有标间、单人间、花园套房及总统套房。

10How long do you plan to stay?请问您预计住几天?

11May I see your passport ?我能看一下您的护照吗?

12Your room charge for one night is RMB***,sir/madam.先生/女士,您一晚的房费是***

13The room charge is include two breakfast.房价包含两份早餐。

14please pay RMB300 as deposit请支付300元作为押金。

15How would you like to make the payment, in cash or by credit card?请问您打算如何付款?现金支付还是信用卡?

16If you need the room service ,please dial8800.如果您需要客房送餐,请拨8800.

17We hope you enjoyed your stay .希望您在这儿住的愉快。

18May I have your room key ,please ?请把房卡给我好吗?

19Just a moment ,please .I’ll draw up your bill for you。请等一下,我帮你您结算账单

20May I take a print of the card ,please?请让我划印一下您的信用卡,好吗?

21Could you please sign here ,please ?请您在这里签名,好吗?

22Here is your card and your receipt .这是您的卡和收据。

23Have a nice trip .祝旅途愉快!

24May I know what is wrong ?请问有什么问题吗?

25I beg your pardon .请再说一次。

26I will speak to our manager about it.我会向我们经理报告这件事情。

27I will check it with the department concerned .Would you mind waiting for a minute ?我跟相关部门联系一下。请你等一分钟好吗?。

28I will correct your bill.我来把您的账单改过来。

29We look forward to serving you again .我们期待能再次为您服务。

30Here’s your room, Mr. Johnson .After you .这是您的房间,约翰逊先生。您先请。

31It is open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.它的营业时间是早上9点到晚上11点。

32You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry servicethe number is 0.如果您需要洗衣服务,可以打电话给房务中心,号码是“0”。

33You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi . the number is 8106.如果您需要出租车,可以直接打电话给前台,号码是8106

34If there is anything I can do for you , please call me .如果有什么我能为您效劳的,请给我打电话。

35Could you hold the line ,please ?请不要挂断电话,好吗?

36Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00 on the first floor早餐是从上午7点到10点供应,在一楼西餐厅。

37At what time can we expect you ?您几点光临呢?

38I’m afraid another guest is using it .I will bring it to your room as soon as it’s available ,will that be all right ?恐怕另一位客人正在使用。我会尽快送到您房间去,可以吗?

39Please dial 8first ,then the room number .您打房间号码,请在房号前加“8”。

40Please go through the formalities for extending your stay.请您办理一下续房手续。

41Let bellboy lead you to your room.

让行李员送您上去。

42.The room isn't cleaned completely. Please have a rest in sofa.房间暂时未打扫出来,请您在沙发上休息一会。

43Do you need bellboy take your baggage?您需要行李员为您搬运行李吗?

44May I know your room number?我可以知道您的房号吗?

45At what time shall we call you sir?您需要几点钟叫醒呢,先生?

46For IDD line ,please dial 9 first ,then the country code ,area code and telephone number .

拨打国际长途电话,请先拨9,然后再拨国家代码,区号和电话号码。

47For IDD line, the charge is RMB8 per minute.国际长途每分钟8元。

48For DDD line, the charge is RMB 0.7 per minute .国内长途每分钟7毛钱。

50We have sauna/massage /foot massage/ ……service, on the third floor. 我们三楼提供桑拿、按摩、足浴等服务。

51We offer this service in our hotel.我们酒店提供此项服务。

52You can take a sauna bath there.您可以在那洗桑拿浴。

53I’m terribly sorry to hear that .听到这样的事情,我真是非常遗憾。

54I will contact with engineer to repair it .我马上联系工程师将它修复。

English for Housekeeping Dept.客房部常用英语

1You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry service.如果您需要洗衣服务,可以打电话给房务中心。

2You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi .如果您需要出租车,可以直接打电话给前台。

3Thank you for waiting 让你久等了

4I will check with my supervisor.我得请示主管。(常用于回应客人的特殊要求)

5Could you hold the line ,please ?请不要挂断电话,好吗?

6Housekeeping . May I come in ?我是客房服务员,可以进来吗?

7May I do your room now ?我现在可以清理您的房间吗?

8What time would be better for you ?您什么时间合适呢?

9You can call the housekeeping when you want your room done ?当您需要清理房间时,可以给房务中心打电话。

10Housekeeping .May I collect your laundry .客房服务员,我可以收您的送洗衣物了吗?

11I’m afraid it’s too late for today’s laundry .现在恐怕已经过了今天的洗衣时间。

12Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00. 早餐是从上午7点到10点供应。

13I’m afraid another guest is using it .I will bring it to your room as soon as it’s available ,will that be all right ?恐怕另一位客人正在使用。我会尽快送到您房间去,可以吗?

14I will contact with engineer to repair it .我马上联系工程师将它修复。

15I’m afraid the line is busy now. Would you like to try again?电话正占线。你愿意稍等一下,让我再试一次吗?

16At what time shall we call you sir?您需要几点钟叫醒呢,先生?

17Please dial 8 first ,then the room number. 请在房间号前加拨8(内线拨打房间).

18For IDD line ,please dial 9 first ,then the country code ,area code and telephone number .

拨打国际长途电话,请先拨9,然后再拨国家代码,区号和电话号码。

19Just a moment, I will send an attendant to your room .请稍等,我将让一个服务去您的房间。

English for Food & Beverage Dept.餐饮部常用英语

1.English of Chinese Restaurant中餐1How many, please?

请问几位?

2This way , please .这边请。

3A waiter /waitress will come soon to take your order .服务员很快会来为您写菜单。

4It looks good ,smells good and tastes good .这道菜色、香、味俱全。

5Why not try the…….?要不要试试………呢?

6Which brand of milk / beer/ cigarettes/wine/would you prefer ?你喜欢什么牌子的牛奶/啤酒

7It may take about 15 minutes可能需要15分钟。

8It’s crisp/tasty/tender/clear/strong/spicy/aromatic

它很酥脆/可口/鲜嫩/清淡/浓烈//香味扑鼻。

9Here is **** for your order, please enjoy it.这是您点的菜,请慢慢享用。

10Here is your bill.这是您的帐单。

English of Western Restaurant西餐:

1Welcome to our restaurant.欢迎光临本餐厅。

2 Do you have a meal voucher / breakfast voucher?您有早餐券吗?

3Would you like coffee or tea?您想要咖啡还是茶?

4This way please. Would you like sitting by the window?这边请,您想坐在窗边吗?

5May I take this plate away?我可以收掉这个盘子吗?

6What kind of egg style would you like?请问您的鸡蛋需要什么样的形式?

7We have pan-fried egg, scramble egg, boiled egg, poached egg.我们有煎蛋、炒蛋、煮蛋、荷包蛋。

8Would you like one side or two sides?您是要单面还是双面?(煎蛋)

9How would you like the steak rare, medium, or well done?您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是生的,5分熟,还是全熟?

10What kind of sauce would you like?您需要配什么汁?

11Would you like one glass of red wine with your steak?您的牛排需要配杯红酒吗?

12Would you like a vegetable salad or a fruit salad?你要蔬菜沙拉还是水果沙拉?

13Here is **** for your order, please enjoy it.这是您点 菜,请慢慢享用。

14We've got a choice of.我们今天可供选择的有……..

15How about some refreshments?来点点心怎么样?

16I would recommend some.我推荐一些..

17It may take about 15 minutes可能需要15分钟。

18The food is best eaten while hot. Please enjoy your meal.这道菜最好趁热吃,请慢用。

19Would you like to put that on your hotel bill?您准备把费用记到您的饭店总帐上吗?

20Here is your bill.这是您的帐单。

21I'm going to kitchen to tell the chef to hurry right away.我马上去厨房催厨师们快一点。

其他

1I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per nightone with a rear view is15dollars

Per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

6We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

7And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

8I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning

of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,104下午1010上午用。

9We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10 What is the rate please?请问房费多少?

11The current rate is 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

12 What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13That sounds not bad at all I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14 By the way I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

15Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

16So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17 Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

18The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

19After you please.你先请。

20Excuse me where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

21There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

22It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

23Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

24There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

25Excuse mewhere is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

26We have Chinese restaurant and a westernstyle restaurantWhich one do you perfer

我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

27I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

28I want a double room with a bath.我要一间有浴室的双人房。

29How much a day do you charge?每天收费多少?

30It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee but excluding service charge.一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

31It's quite reasonable.收费十分合理。

32How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?您准备住多久?

33Have you got through with the checkin procedure?你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?

34 Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。

35Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.请填好并预付一百元钱。

36This is a receipt for paying in advancePlease keep it.这是预付款收据,请收好。

37Have you any vacantspare room in the hotel?旅馆里有空余房间吗?

38Sorry we have no vacantspare room for you But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。

39Good afternoon my room number is 321Any mail for me?下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

40YesYou have two letters and one telegram also a message was left by a lady before one hour.有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

41I'll mail a letter to USAby airmail.我要寄一封航空信到美国。

42How much do I have to pay for you?我要付多少钱?

43A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail First 20 grams is 20 yuan.通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20收费20元。

44Yes we do have a reservation for you.对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

45Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

46What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER房间号码这一栏我该怎么填呢?

47I'll put in the room number for you later on.过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

48You forgot to put in the date of your departure.您忘了填写离店日期了。

49And here is your keyMrBradleyYour room number is 1420.给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420

50It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is90.房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。51 Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.请务必随时带着它。

52 My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

53 I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

54I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。

55I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request.很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

56 But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

57 We have already let your room to another gentleman.我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

58 That's no problem at all.没问题。

59Is this everything sir?这是全部东西吗,先生?

60Here's the light switch.这是电灯开关。

61Here's the closet and there's the bathroom.这儿是壁柜。这儿是洗澡间。

62 Will there be anything else sir?还有什么事吗,先生?

63 Wellif you need anything elseplease call room service.噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。

64 Let me help you with your luggage.我来帮您拿行李。

65It's very kind of you to do so.你这样做使我很感激。

66What's your room number please?请问您的房间号码?

67 And by the way could I have a look at your room card?顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?

68How do you like this room?您觉得这个房间怎么样?

69It's also quite spacious.房间也很宽敞。

70 Do you mind if I put your luggage by the wardrobe?我把您的行李搁在衣柜旁边好吗?

71By the way could you tell me about your hotel service?顺便问问,你能不能给我讲一下宾馆服务的情况?

72Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves?旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?

73If you want to take a walk you can go to the garden.如果您想散步,可以去花园。

74There is a recreation centre on the ground floor.在一楼有个娱乐中心。

75 You can play billiardstable tennisbridgeand go bowling.您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。

76Is there a place where we can listen to some music?有听音乐的地方吗?

77 There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as BeethovenMozartLisztand mode rnmusicwhile having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks.有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。

78 Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?

79From 700 amtill 1000 pmnearly serving all day long.从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。

80 When will the bar and cafe open?酒吧和咖啡馆什么时间开放?

81From 300 pmtill midnight.从下午三点到晚上十二点。

82Does the guest house offer any other service?宾馆里还有哪些服务项目?

83We have a barber shop a laundry a store post and telegram servicesa newspaper standa billiardtable tennis video games and so on.我们有理发室、洗衣房、小卖部、邮电服务、报刊供应柜、弹子房、乒乓球和电子游戏。

84It's jolly good!这太好了!

85And where can I have my laundry done?脏衣服送到哪里去洗?

86MadamWhat can I do for you?夫人。我能为您做些什么?

87I'm looking for a man whose name is John.我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰。

88Could you tell me his room number please?请问他的房间号码是多少?

89I suppose it is 735.我想他的房间号码是735号。

90By the way please show me where the lift is?顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方?

91I need some information about touring Hangzhou.我想了解关于游览杭州的情况。

92 There are two trains going to Hangzhou every morningNo49 and No79

每天早晨有两列火车到杭州,49次列车和79次列车。

93What time does this train leave?这列火车什么时间发车?

94 Could you get me two tickets for tomorrow here?你能否在这儿卖给我两张明天的车票?

95I'm looking for a friend MrBrown Could you tell me if he is in the hotel?我在找一位朋友,布朗先生。你能告诉我他是住在这个饭店吗?

96Just a minutepleaseI'll see if he is registered.请稍等片刻,我看看他是否登记了。97They are in suite 705 Let me phone him.他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话。98MrBrown said he's waiting for you in his room.布朗先生说他在房间里等您。99HousekeepingMay I come in?我是客房的,可以进来吗?

100When would you like me to do your roomsir?您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?

101You can do it now if you like.如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。

102I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。

103I'm sorry that your flask is empty.很抱歉您的水壶空了。

104May I do the turn-down service for you now?现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?

105Ohthank youBut you seewe are having some friends over.噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。

106Could you come back in three hours?你能不能过3小时再来整理?

107CertainlymadamI'll let the overnight staff know.当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。

108Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?请整理一下浴室好吗?

109I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。

110Besidesplease bring us a bottle of just boiled water.此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。

111It's growing darkWould you like me to draw the curtains for you?天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?

112Is there anything I can do for you?您还有什么事要我做吗?

113I'm always at your service.乐意效劳。

114Excuse meHave you any laundry?对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?

115The laundry man is here to collect it.洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。

116If you have anyplease just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。

117Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironedwasheddry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫,水洗,干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。118What if there is any laundry damage?如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?

119In such a casethe hotel should certainly pay for it.如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。

120Could you send someone up for my laundryplease?请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?

121A valet will be up in a few minutes.洗熨工马上就到。

122Will the color run in the wash?洗衣时会掉色吗?

123We'll dry-clean the dress.我们将干洗这条裙子。

124We'll stitch it before washing.我们会在洗之前把衬里缝好。

125When can I have my laundry back?我何时能取回洗的衣服呢?

126But would you like express service or same-day?不过,您是要快洗服务还是当日取?

127I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water.这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。128Can you change the room for me It's too noisy.能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。

129My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。

130She said it was too much for her.她说这使她难以忍受。

131I'm awfully sorrysir.非常对不起,先生。

132I do apologize.我向您道歉。

133No problemsir.没问题,先生。

134We'll manage itbut we don't have any spare room today.我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。

135Could you wait till tomorrow?等到明天好吗?

136I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。

137And if there is anything more you need please let us know.如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。

138The light in this room is too dim.这房间里的灯光太暗了。

139Please get me a brighter one.请给我换个亮的。

140CertainlysirI'll be back right away.好的,先生,我马上就回来。

141The room is too cold for meI feel rather cold when I sleep.这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。

142There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。

143We'll send someone to repair it immediately.我们会马上派人来修的。

144What's the trouble?哪儿坏啦?

145The toilet doesn't flush.抽水马桶不放水了。

146Let me seeOhit's clogged.让我看看。噢,堵住了。

147The water tap drips all night long.水龙头一整夜滴水。

148Some part needs to be replacedI will be back soon.有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。

149AhI'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.噢,电视机好像有些毛病。

150The picture is wobbly.图像不稳定。

151I'm sorryMay I have a look at it?很遗憾,我可以看看吗?

152I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department.我去请维修部的电工来。

153We can have it repaired.我们能找人修理。

154Please wait just a few minutes.请稍等几分钟。

155The TV set is not working well.电视机有毛病了。

156I'd like to have my hair cut.我想理个发。

157 How do you want it?您想理什么式样的?

158Just a trimand cut the sides fairly shortbut not so much at the back.修剪一下就行了。两边剪短些,但后面不要剪得太多。

159Nothing off the top?顶上不要剪吗?

160Wella little off the top.嗯,稍微剪一点。

161Would you like a shave or shampoo?您要不要修面或洗头?

162I want a haircut and a shaveplease.我想理发和修面。

163Very welland how would you like your haircutsir?好的,您喜欢什么发式?

164Do you want me to trim your moustache?要我为您修剪一下小胡子吗?

165Well could you cut a little more off the temple?好,能不能把两边鬓角再剪短些?

166Is that satisfactory?您看这样满意吗?

167Anything else I can do for you?还要我为您做些什么吗?

168I want a facial.我想做面部美容。

169Most facials start with a thorough cleansing.面部美容大都是先彻底清洁面部皮肤。

170I'll take the half-hour facial with make-up.我要做半小时美容外加化妆。

171I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning.我明天一大早要去天津。

172So I would like to request an early morning call.因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。

173At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

174But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。

175That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。

176In that caseI would like you to call me at 545?那样的话,你们明早545分叫醒我好吗?

177OKSo we will wake you up at 545 tomorrow morning.好,那么我们明早545分叫醒您。

178Will you do me a favour Miss?小姐,能帮个忙吗?

179I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service.不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。

180Would you like a morning call?您要叫醒服务吗?

181I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there.我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

182At what time do you want me to call you upsir?您要我什么时候叫醒您?

183At 6 sharp tomorrow morning please.请在明早6点钟。

184By phoneI don't want to disturb my neighbors.电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。

185I'd like to pay my bill now.我想现在结账。

186Your name and room numberplease?请问您的姓名和房间号码?

187Have you used any hotel services this morning?请问您今天早晨是否用过旅馆内的服务设施?

188Four nights at 90 US dollors each and here are the meals that you had at the hotelThat makes a total of 665 US dollars4个晚上,每晚90美元,加上膳食费,总共是660美元。

189Can I pay by credit card?我可以用信用卡支付吗?

190Please sign your name here.请您在这里签名。

191 Excuse me We're leaving todayI'd like to pay our bills now.劳驾。我们今天要离去了。我希望现在就把账结清。

192By the wayI'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 1200 noonsir.先生,顺便告诉您,结账后离开旅馆时间是12点。

193 How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?这几天您的朋友与您同住费用怎么办呢?

194Please add to my account.请记在我的账里。

195Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining roomMrGreen?格林先生,今天早晨您是否用过旅馆服务设施,或在旅馆餐厅用过早餐?

196Yesmy friend and I just had breakfast at the dining roombut we didn't use any services.是的,我的朋友与我在餐厅刚用过早餐,但是我们没有使用过任何服务设施。

197The total for the eight days is five hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen8天来总计是5608角。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/488ef67da26925c52cc5bf34.html

《酒店常用英语汇总.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式